Monday, February 13, 2006

Ten years

Over the weekend, I saw someone I knew from high school. I probably hadn't seen her in over 10 years. I didn't recognize her initially because she looked quite different than back in high school, but she seemed to recognize me. We talked a little bit about people we mutually knew and also about the upcoming 10-year reunion. I'm actually planning on attending my 10-year reunion, which is unusual because my high school experience was pretty forgettable. I feel like I want to go back and show people how much I've changed in order to testify to the work God has done in my life in the last 10 years. Let's just say that back in high school I was painfully shy, so shy that many weren't sure that I knew how to speak English. Perhaps I'm being too optimistic; maybe it won't be that great, but at least it will be interesting to see where everyone has gone in the last 10 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home